Terms & Conditions
Questions? Call Us!
Here’s a summary of our T&C’s – follow the links for more info about subjects below or give us a call
- Training & assessment, Delivery, and Statements of Attainment are facilitated by IM Training Pty Ltd T/as On The Job Training [Registered Training Organisation (RTO) 70023]
CSQ Short Course Program – Caps on funded units
- A single participant must not exceed the maximum number of 8 training units of competency during the 2022-23 CSQ funding period, or following funding periods thereafter, as the participant or their employer will be liable for the full fee incurred for training of any and all extra units of competency above the maximum allowed. For more details visit our CSQ Funding Page
Units of Competency with HRWL Outcomes
- Competence in a unit does not in itself result in a licence.
- Once the trainer believes the candidate has demonstrated theoretical and practical understanding of the chosen course (i.e ‘Unit of Competency’), this will be verified with a certificate or what’s known as a ‘Statement of Attainment’ from us, On the Job Training.
- In order to obtain a licence, the candidate, after successful completion of the unit of competency, can choose to participate in the theoretical and practical assessments known as ‘National Assessment Instruments’ (NAI) held at the conclusion of each course at On the Job Training. This is conducted by an assessor on behalf of Workplace Health & Safety Queensland. On successful completion of the mandated assessments, they will be issued with a ‘Candidate Assessment Summary’ (CAS) by On the Job Training.
- Upon successful completion of the NAI as stated above, the Office of Industrial Relations Queensland will contact the candidate with instructions on how to apply for a high risk work licence.
- For more information about costs associated with high risk work licences visit the Workplace Health & Safety website.
- The maximum amount payable before the start of course for individuals is $1500 and the balance is due on the first day of course.
- Credit card payment incurs surcharge of 1.5%. Quotes must not be shared with anyone other than the parties it is directly for. Failure to abide by this may incur legal action.
- Visit here for more information about our Cancellation & Refund Policy
- For a full terms & conditions for trading with On The Job Training please see here – On The Job Training’s T&C’s
Contact us any time using the details below. Alternatively, leave us a message using the enquiry form we will get back to you the following business day at the latest.
Phone: 07 3807 6061
Address: 79 Christensen Road, Stapylton QLD 4207
Usual Business Hours: Mon - Fri 6.30AM - 5:00PM