Why we do what we do
On the Job Training, are not your typical high risk work specialised RTO.
Our mission is to help create a safer industry, on the ground and in the sky.
Our purpose is to prepare students for employment success.
By understanding what their career goals are, then recommending a course plan to enrich their portfolios and harness every opportunity they can.
We seek to deliver highest quality student outcomes.
Train safer and more competent workers, by exceeding minimum requirements, through individual tailored support, maximum practical experience and theoretical resources to aid all learning styles.
We nurture our reputation through continuous improvement.
No student we believe should leave our yard without the confidence they need to take the next step in their professional development; which is reflected in our customer reviews.
We use integrity as our guiding light to innovation.
Just because competency based learning is what it is, doesn’t make it perfect. We constantly look for ways to improve our service to students and the industry, embracing technological advancement.
We support the success of our students via:
- Being specialists in high risk work licences with highly experienced trainers
- A fleet of high risk machinery to maximise ‘real life’ practical learning including the only 2 tower cranes on a training yard in Australia
- Industry leading online support portal with resources such as videos and podcasts to aid learning
- Smallest student to trainer ratio in the industry
- CSQ funding for construction workers
- Located at Stapylton where the Gold Coast meets Brisbane
Our mantra is to support every student until they’re ready – our industry experienced trainers continue to give students all the support they need to pass their assessments. Our online podcasts and videos for additional learning support are a compelling reason for many students and companies to choose us as their preferred training provider.
Students leave our yard often with more tickets than they originally enrolled in. We believe that the more they can learn with us, the better prepared they are for that next employment opportunity but most importantly safer operators.